<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Monday, January 18, 2010
Blogging at work. / 10:10 AM




I'm a little ahead on time with work and i thought since it's Monday, i deserve to blow some Monday blues away by blogging at work.

How can one be happy when you are tired on a Monday morning?

1. Have a lengthy fun conversation before going to bed on Sunday.

2. Wake up with a satisfying weigh-in on Monday Morning.

3. Drink a cup of Cadbury hot chocolate.

4. Have fantastic songs running on your Ipod the whole entire morning.


Well, I'm getting on well with my Monday blues other than the fact that my throat feels a little funny after the hot chocolate. (I'm drowning myself with water now.)

I'm just waiting for lunchtime. Hungry. =(


|