<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Tuesday, January 19, 2010
there. / 9:44 PM




All is said and done. When 2 personality clashes, even blood can be diluted to water. Some can write better then they speak and I've got your message in writing. Thanks.

What i felt tonight was the cold air blowing in my face while my face dries up from tears. I cannot change perception of people, neither will i want to do that. Somethings are just way out of your control.

No matter what, the 2-way communication has failed. Faith, trust, love is all broken within this period. I meant about being apologetic. I was already being diplomatic. Looks like forgive and forget is going to be very hard on the other party.

Like mentioned, we cannot rewind time and go back to fix mistakes. Looks like there's no intention to fix things now or in the future. One, I can choose to continue to stick my face to the cold butt and pray for changes. Two, I can choose to live life as it is now and go with the flow. Three, I can be sarcastic like a 18 year old and continue to hurt people with words.

No point being all sulky and upset when i don't see that there is any space for reconciliation. This is probably the last time I'm going to mention it and yes, this is for my sister. If she sees it, great. If not, i don't think it will make any difference as well.

Dear packrat,

As pathetic as it is now that we have to use this to communicate, this is the last time I'm going to be writing to you. Knowing someone is not easy and i know deep down who you are and how hurt you have been previously. Maybe few years down the road, you will come across more life-changing incidents and am able to understand.

I'm sorry if priority changes in life. I sorry for the little things that have accumulated in a 17 year old that changed her. I did not factor in on how different we view things to be and how it can be serious to you but not to me.

I don't know if you recall but when you were younger, there was a day when you lost your wallet on the bus. You called me frantically not knowing what to do. I dropped everything i was doing then and rushed down to your side to make sure you are alright. It may be nothing to you now but by quoting this example, i want you to know that as your older sister, no matter how much you hate me or dislike me, I will rescue you every time you need help from me. That is if you let me know you are in danger. Even if you are unwilling to let me know first hand, i can be your last resort. That is my promise to you.

I'm glad you have grown up overnight and is able to make decisions for your own life. Choose them wisely and perhaps you will not end up like me. You will have a better life ahead.

Love,
Sis


I swear from the bottom of my heart that every word wrote here is true but i know, my sister will probably think it's fake and all for show by our conversation tonight.

I've decided to let go and ask fate to take over. I'll just go into my own world to self-heal.


|