<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Tuesday, February 23, 2010
I need a break! / 10:16 PM




I got like tons of things to write on but I'm running out of time. The stupid 17 financials are still staring at me and it's already 10.20pm. I was actually intending to hit the sack early today. Guess i can say bye to that already.

Have not packed my bags for BKK. Heard from Ling that BKK is in 7days of emergency period. The day that we fly is when the verdict is release to whether they will confiscate the previous president's assets. Please better be good and don't have riot. I don't want to be stuck at BKK and not able to come back. The excitement for BKK goes up and down like a roller coaster. =(

Have not studied. I swear I'm super dead. With work on hand, it's even harder to study. I study better at night but am always too tired after clearing financials. =(

Even the weighing scale is bullying me. I don't like the numbers i see on it now,I'm sure it doesn't like to see me as well. Must exercise more. Must Must Must.

Alright, back to financials. Must fight Z Monster too.


|