<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Sleepy / 9:58 PM




I know I'm dead. Work was brought home to be completed but i have yet to finish them. I still have 28 financials in my file and there are plenty more in the office sitting there, waiting for me.

I could have completed these 28 financials if i did not spent the last 3 hours doing ST. I was expecting 1 hr only but got a call from a client that needs to search for his center urgently. I don't know to be happy or to be unhappy.

I just hope i get them done before my eyes closed on me.

I wanted to get dinner for sis and bro but when i called back, they seemed to be busy with their canned food. I feel guilty for not getting them anything but there was a persistent voice in the background that didn't want me to bring anything at all. I had oatmeal for dinner once more because my cramps are killing me. It takes away my appetite quite a bit.

P.s: quand puis-je dire que je vous manque à haute voix à vous ? Je vous manque vraiment vraiment.


|