|
OH THE RESPLENDENT!
To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.
♥/ Adverts.

♥/ Speak Your Mind.
♥/ Looking.Back.
♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

|
Monday, March 08, 2010
Frustrated / 10:33 PM
 I'm irritated:
1. By my cough. It gets so bad sometimes that i feel my lungs hurt from coughing. That feels really sucky.
2. I just spent $138 bucks at Maple Clinic. I have no choice! My face has grew from a little itchy to full-blown itchy. I know i need to get my lipids and skin repair and all others. Hopefully my itch goes away soon. If not, I've gone from broke to mad broke for nothing. =(
3. I brought home 17 financials to check and yet i have not touched a single one of them. It's already 10.40pm.
4. I just restore my iPhone because i find the echo sound while having a conversation with people gets on my nerves. Restoring my phone took 20minutes.
5. Spent the last 2.5hours working on ST. Please let me earn more money this month. I really really need it. It better show in terms of monetary value for the number of hours I'm putting in.
6. I'm craving for noodles the whole entire night and yet the only thing i had was a bowl of cereal.
7. I'm suppose to be studying/ checking my financials/ sleeping but I'm actually blogging and watching True Life on cable.
Well, I have my own story to tell too.
|
|
/ The Facts. The Rubbish & The Nonsensical.
 Even I'm lost for words at times when asked to describe about myself.
Let's start with the basic then. I saw my first light as a human on 26th November 1988. And Yes, i'll stepping into official declaration of adulthood soon!
Stepping into adulthood is an out-of-the-world-Experience but i L-O-V-E it! I just hope that i remain at 21 every year though.
At this tender age i call it, i'm already roughing out on my own.
It's my life adventure. I bet i can come out with an autobiography or something.
 My dream is to travel around the world.
Leaving my mark and footsteps everywhere before i leave this dying little planet.
Pretty Cottonish Clouds never fail to bring a smile on my face as i picture all of them in different icons through my imagination
Carpe diem. Live everyday with no regrets.
Live. Love. Laugh.
|
|
Monday, March 08, 2010
Frustrated / 10:33 PM
 I'm irritated:
1. By my cough. It gets so bad sometimes that i feel my lungs hurt from coughing. That feels really sucky.
2. I just spent $138 bucks at Maple Clinic. I have no choice! My face has grew from a little itchy to full-blown itchy. I know i need to get my lipids and skin repair and all others. Hopefully my itch goes away soon. If not, I've gone from broke to mad broke for nothing. =(
3. I brought home 17 financials to check and yet i have not touched a single one of them. It's already 10.40pm.
4. I just restore my iPhone because i find the echo sound while having a conversation with people gets on my nerves. Restoring my phone took 20minutes.
5. Spent the last 2.5hours working on ST. Please let me earn more money this month. I really really need it. It better show in terms of monetary value for the number of hours I'm putting in.
6. I'm craving for noodles the whole entire night and yet the only thing i had was a bowl of cereal.
7. I'm suppose to be studying/ checking my financials/ sleeping but I'm actually blogging and watching True Life on cable.
Well, I have my own story to tell too.
|
|
|