<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Pig Head. / 10:29 PM




Today have been a rough day.

First, 291 in the morning took 19minutes to come (Next bus App has been pretty accurate). I had to run over the overhead bridge again like a mad woman. (What's new right?) Thankfully, i caught the shuttle bus.

After the morning dash, when i reached office, we had like tons of queries that needs to be resolved. Morning process got disrupted due to all these answering of questions plus BD people came over to add on more problems.

Boss was there to explain some concepts to us and couldn't stand this nonsense. Started a rebuttal war with BD people or specifically YJ. She wanted to bully mentor to clear her shit. Erm, nope. you give us your commission,we'll do your job for you. Well, at least have the decency to check what is wrong with the financials then tell us so that we can check. I think that is the right thing to do.

Don't sashay yourself to our Guam island and say " Client say got something wrong with the figures, please check". It's like what boss says, if your car break down, you don't go over to the mechanic and say " Eh, my car break down, nah. ". The mechanic is going to look at you and ask, " where spoil? Tell me so that i can check and fix it".

So when boss ask YJ to go check, in the end after a few hours, she quietly email my mentor to ask her to check the figures and call the client. That's the last straw for all of us. Mentor forward to boss. Boss replies to her that it's her responsibility to check with client and of course, CC shark the big boss. Shark then replies to the email asking YJ to check with the client and it's not our responsibility.(YESH!)

Guess what, YJ replied that " Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was just asking XL to check the figures. By the way, i have called up the HR firm. "

Opps, was my eyes blind and went up to 2000 degrees? In your email, you wrote " Please call xxx or xxx from B*******k and check with them what figures they want." Pardon me,i did not get 'A's for my English, but which part of this sentence shows that you were just asking us to check our back end figures only?

I'm sorry to say this, but you are one of the bitch at BD team. We all know it's the truth. You bully the weak. You know I'm not an easy target so you aim the weaker link. Every bloody part of your email is asking us to do your work! Then when Shark emails the loop, you know the whole situation has been blown up and try to salvage by distorting the fact? I don't want to say this but you really make me dislike you even more, Cheena woman. It makes you look very stupid alright, the boss can read the whole chain of email, he can tell who is right or wrong. By saying the complete opposite when the boss steps in does not make you a bright salesperson. Seriously.

I don't even want to talk about the other bitch in the same team. The other one has even more people talking about her in the company. Waste my energy venting. Maybe when she does something really drastic and I'm in the mood to vent, then I'll write on her.

Conclusion for the day:

1. Micro-organisms (That's Us) of Guam Island (Admin and Data Dept is isolated with the rest of the people, we nickname our paradise the Guam Island) had a tough war today. Being Micro, the power we had is so limited. 3 micros could probably hold the island up but suffer serious injuries. (All of us were running around the company with contracts, trying to get help to fix the one and only copier that spoilt, getting our queries resolved.. ) We need our TL back- At least she can block some damages !

2. Our BD dept (aka Sales team) really cannot make it. I thought sales people are supposed to be really good with their words? They are so good with their words that everyone's getting pissed off. Great job.


What will happen in the future? I don't know. I can't see much. As usual, i've always been running blindfolded. I hope i'll never trip and fall.


|