<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Sunday, May 23, 2010
How? / 10:06 PM




I think what J said is right. I may be aging too fast for my own body to handle.

Well, I also want to have the life to worry about how to live. ( Though, I don't mind worrying about where to have my high tea, which burberry bag to buy, where to shop next. *daydreams* )

I go on to solve one issue, then the next comes about.

I admit that sometimes, certain issues are self-created. How to undo them after the issues are created?

Actually, i know what kind of life i want to have. A life that i can share with someone i love.

The irony of life is that when i was a child, i don't really had much thought into fairy tales, how their ending matters. At the old ripe age of 21, the age of adulthood, I actually reverted back to my fairy tale endings.

I will only lived once. I think i deserve to fall in love this lifetime with someone who will reciprocate my love.


|