<body>









profileaffiliatesThe Etcsjournal
OH THE RESPLENDENT!

Joy.Hope.Travel the world.Smiles.Laughter.

To be or not to be, it's no longer a question.
It's a choice.
Fumble, Tumble, Rumble your way through the details of everything here.
Maybe, Just Maybe, you will know who i am.


♥/ Adverts.







♥/ Speak Your Mind.






♥/ Looking.Back.


♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer:
darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh,deviantart,GG
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
Twitter:

Monday, May 03, 2010
Solace. / 6:28 PM




I have been suffering from a bout of low-confidence periods over these few days. Very insecure.

Which probably explains why i am cranky sometimes but I'm actually just questioning myself in the head. Physically, the brain doesn't know how to show that I'm happy, so it turns out cranky.

Thus, distraction or moving on might be solace for me.

I found it.

I managed to find a place where i can show my true emotions without any judgement.


|